Thought for Today, 30 th January 2019

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propogation nor does truth becomes error because nobody sees it.Truth stands, even if there be no public suppport.It is self sustained.

Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, January 03, 2013

Free guidance to Retired employees / pensioners

I have been giving free legal advice on service matters especially relating to " Disciplinary proceedings ",  between 10-30-to 13-30 hrs  on every tuesday in Yashvantrav Chavan Academy Of Development Administration (Yashada) . ( Such advice is also given on internet )

 During my interaction with  various Government Officers  /  Employees, it was noticed that the pensionres have lot of difficulties / doubts / grivances as regards  their pension . It has therefore been decided to give free guidance to pensioners between 10-30 to 13-30 hrs. on every Monday & Tuesday (excluding holidays). Apart fom my self,  Mr. Pramod Renghe,  Accounts officer (R) and representative of  Senior Treasury Officer, Pune will be available to provide the necessary guidance .

The persons desirous of such  guidance  may please get the prior appointmnet for this purpose. For getting the appointment they may contact Yashada representative on telephone number
 020-25608000 or 25608163. They are also requested to come with all the relevant papers available with them only with prior appointment.


  1. Sir,
    please help me by answering a query...

    whether during any inquiry proceeding pending against employee... she ( central govt) can avail child care leave.

  2. सर,
    मी आदिवासी विकास विभागात प्रकल्प अधिकारी पदावर होतो.शासनाने मला ३/१०/२०१५ रोजी निलंबित केले व विभागीय चौकशी सुरू केली. त्यानंतर शिष्यवृत्ती प्रकरणी दि ५/१०/२०१५ रोजी फौजदारीच गुन्हा दाखल झाला. विभागीय चौकशीचे ज्ञापन कारागृहात अस्ताना मिळाले. जामिनावर सुटेपर्यंत अभिवादन सागर करणेसाठी मुदत वाढ मिळणेचा अर्ज दिला. चौकशी पूर्ण होण्यापूर्वीच सेवा समाप्तीचा आदेश शासनाने दिला. त्यास मॅटमधे चॅलेंज केले आहे त्यात शासनाने रिप्लाय दाखले केला असून मॅट्रिक आर्गुमेंटला आहे. असे अस्ताना आता विभागीय चौकशीच्या सुनावणीस उपस्थित राहणेचेपत्र आले आहे. सेवा समाप्तीचा आदेश झालेला अस्ताना व निर्णय मॅट मधे प्रलंबित अस्ताना विभागीय चौकशी करता येते का. आणिसदर सुनावणी वेळी मी काय भूमिका घ्यावी कृपया मार्गदर्शन व्हावे, ही विनंती.