Thought for Today, 29 th June 2020

Life is a trip. The only problem is that it does not come with a map. We have to search our own routes to reach our destination.

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Doubts and queries about Departmental Inquiry

APPEAL


I am thankful to all those who regularly view my blogs on Departmental Inquiry and also the posts published on these blogs.

I am happy to note that many of you are benefitted from various information given on the blogs. I was specially glad to learn that many of the viewers have also downloaded the information on the blog for their day to day reference.
.

It has come to my notice that some of the viewers are making queries on the posts published in the past. It becomes difficult for me to follow those queries and give the replies to them. I will therefore request the viewers to send their queries on my email i.d. viz. shridhar1941@gmail.com. This will enable me to send the replies to the queries promptly.

I will be happy to hear from you the feedback and suggestions if any.

1 comment:

  1. I raised a query four days ago. I am still waiting for a response. Its really urgent.
    RAKESH BALLABH

    ReplyDelete